Posted by chyrondave
Like the rest of the World of Warcraft community, I was up at 3 am (EDT) waiting for Mist of Pandaria. I do have to admit, it was pandamonium (cue canned laughter for the bad spelling pun). I was lagging with the newly created Panda monk, mostly because there were 17,000 Pandas running around all at 3am. I was having more fun with the battle pets, though I think that most of that was because there was not the concentration of people all trying that. I’m sure that the 90 gold cost to start may have been a hinderance, too. But, playing the Pokemon style battle pets actually gave me greater incite as to why Ash had to catch them all.
But, in playing last night (especially during the lag moments in Pandaria), I got to thinking that there are some things that World of Warcraft should consider adding to their next big addition… whenever that may be.
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)