We have all seen them. That super cool, too good to be true vehicle on TV or the movies made you say, “Yeah, I want to drive that.” The following is a list of the five that I still want to drive.
For the sake of clarification, I have limited this list to terrestrial vehicles. I have left out planes (which still kind of freak me out) and space vehicles. I may even create a list of favorite time vehicles as well. Who knows?
001) The picture on your license to kill looks only slightly better than your driver’s license.
002) Angry at all the destroyed cars, Q gets your driver’s license revoked. You’re forced to chase Largo on a bicycle.
003) The other Double O’s laugh at you because you manage to evade several armed guards in your Aston Martin, but crash trying to evade your reflection in a mirror.
004) You get confused when facing down Blofeld, you accidentally call him Dr. Loomis, Kojak, and that guy from Rocky Horror Picture Show.
005) Constant arguments between yourself (“Nobody does it better”) and Wolverine (“I’m the best at what I do”) over who is actually the best.
006) You keep having trouble telling who is CIA agent (and seemingly master of disguise) Felix Leiter.