Word Count – November 16, 2013
Okay, I feel a little bit better about my word count tonight. I’m currently at 47,887 (or 47,763 if you go by NaNoWriMo‘s official word counter), and spent most of this in one chapter.
And only had to shoot at my characters a couple of times.
Now, for a little writing music…
I discovered Cowboy Bebop quite by accident. I was in a anime experimental mood and picked up the first DVD at a Media Play of all places. I had scene anime before, but never like this. Or rather, I had never heard anime like this. A lot of it had a very cheesy fluffy pop music. Cowboy Bebop was different, right from the theme music. The theme still makes a great writing jam.
The version here is from a live performance, but the soundtrack is available from iTunes.
- NaNoWriMo Adventure Update (lonelybrideadventures.wordpress.com)
- Dear NaNoWriMo: Day 14 (lisenminetti.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo Tip # 11: Assign Yourself a Word Count (mediabistro.com)
- #NaNoWriMo (middleofmystory.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo: The stretch (newenglandmuse.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo Day 12: I’ve Written 50,000 Words. Now What? (thesisterseternal.wordpress.com)
- Five Songs to Get You Through NaNoWriMo…or Something (allthewritenotes.com)
Posted on November 16, 2013, in Creative, Media, Music, NaNoWriMo, Saturday Songs, Writing and tagged Cowboy Bebop, creative, media, music, NaNoWriMo, National Novel Writing Month, Saturday Songs, Seatbelts, Tank!, Word count, Writing. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.