I’m starting to get a little concerned about my NaNoWriMo project. I get the feeling that the story is getting closer to its climax, and I’m only at 37,454 words. Granted, I have not found the “club house” that’s the primary murder scene.
I did, however, try to kill my main characters in much the same way their father was killed.
Oh yes, that was indeed a murder, too.
- Lessons on NaNoWriMo 2013 (smsmithwriter.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo Tip #7: Develop Your Protagonist (mediabistro.com)
- NaNoWriMo 2013 – Still brainstorming (zanemckenzie.com)
- Five Songs to Get You Through NaNoWriMo…or Something (allthewritenotes.com)
- Cruising with My Characters at 15,000 Word – #NaNoWriMo (meandering49.wordpress.com)