Word Count – November 11, 2013
Quite the productive day, writing wise. I now sit with a word count of 34, 137, which, really is just keeping my customary pace.
But, the big news for me is that I bought a new laptop. It’s nothing all that spectacular, just enough for me to be able to write on the road and maybe surf the internet… and maybe a little Tiny Death Star.
A big shout out to the WriMos of Connecticut North for their big help during the write-in today in Manchester. I don’t think I would have been able to depict a fairly accurate teen girl’s bedroom without your help.
The novel is progressing fairly well. More clues have been revealed, and things have gotten a bit creepier (creepy phone calls for death teens). More importantly, I know who broke into the father’s home office. The revelation surprised even me.
- NaNoWriMo – Day 10 (donnasfamilylife.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo: Writing Buddies (courtvanhaaren.wordpress.com)
- Day 10 (spilledxink.wordpress.com)
- Nancy: NaNo Is (Not) All About the Word Count (eightladieswriting.com)
- Day 5 Word Count – Finished!! (janisimonroe.com)