NaNoWriMo Word Count – November 8, 2013
I have officially passed the half way mark this year, hitting 25,845 words tonight.
I have also started to get into the principle mystery of the story, with the discovery of the first official clue in the house. Given that there are a bunch of false leads in the house, this should keep to pace.
Like any NaNoWriMo, things have happened that really were not planned. It turns out that one of the characters I introduced and became a love interest for one of the brothers (well, the other brother, the one I had not planned on having a love interest for) is… well, I don’t want to give anything away except that I’m thinking there is the possibility for that brother’s story to go in another direction.
Oh, before that happens, he is going to call for a dumpster to clear out the house. The main character will have three days before the house is cleared out.
- NaNoWriMo (thebookmovieguy.wordpress.com)
- The first update of NaNoWriMo 2013 (awritingpursuit.wordpress.com)
- 30 Questions To Ask Yourself During NaNoWriMo-Day 6 (aspiringwriter22.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo 2013: Want to Write a Novel? (firstnightdesign.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo and the importance of reckless first drafts (heidicvlach.com)