Currently, I have a word count of 8,571. I’m a little off my usual pace, and running into difficulties with this story. this year, I chose to write a mystery/suspense novel, something off my usual pattern. It also means I needed to do a lot of prep work since I needed to make sure that the clues I would be dropping actually worked with the conclusion I was planning.
Or, at least most of the conclusion I’m planning. It seems that I still don’t quite know all the details about the murder that starts this story, like who did it.
I’m still holding strong for NaNoWriMo though.
- NaNo Day 1 Word Count – Accomplished! (janisimonroe.com)
- NaNovember: Day 2: Can’t Write, Head Imploded (traciewrites.wordpress.com)
- NaNovember: Day 1 (traciewrites.wordpress.com)
- Day 2 In The Books! (janisimonroe.com)
- Ready, Set, NaNoWriMo!!!: Making Your Word Count Count. (brunsamanda3.wordpress.com)