5 Potential Monday Segments
Once I hit the 1,000 entry, I started to think about my blog a bit more. I already have a regular segment on Thursdays with my Picks of the Week where I discuss my favorite comic reads from that Wednesday. I also have my Saturday Songs posts, giving readers a glimpse into the types of music I listen to. And, occasionally, I even had my Friday Find, though I do have to admit that I really haven’t found much lately.
Which left Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. Right now, there is no one idea that have for most of those days. But, I do have some ideas for Monday
- Monday Moment – a brief (or extended) look at a moment in life that I think I need to discuss. This could be anything, from something funny that happened the past week, or a rant about something that really ticked me off.
- Model Monday (version 1) – A lot of websites and blogs do this. It is a simple feature, basically featuring some celebrity that I think looks really good. It’s shallow and a bit chauvinistic, but it would be something.
- Movie Monday – Given my love of movies, it is possible for me to write a weekly entry discussing a movie I have seen, whether it be a new movie that bears discussion, or an older movie that I stumbled across on DVD.
- Model Monday (version 2) – Models would be the focus of this entry, not the runway models, but the models that are assembled. This seems highly unlikely since lately the only things I’ve been assembling is the occasional Lego set.
- Monster Monday – This may be something I might consider for October. It would be a sort of spotlight on a monster I feel like talking about, be it a cryptid (like Bigfoot), or a movie monster (like Godzilla).
What do you think? Do any of these ideas hit the mark? Or, should I be looking into something else? Please let me know by replying to this post.
Posted on September 16, 2013, in Blogging, Internet, Lists, Personal, The Fives, WordPress and tagged blogging, internet, lists, Monday, personal, the fives, Wordpress. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.