5 Things I Won’t Blog About
Regular readers know there is not much I won’t talk about in this blog. Music, movies, comics, even which celebrities could get me onto a roller coaster. But, there are a few things that I feel are just too touchy to talk about. Naturally, I will try to steer away from these five topics.
- Politics – There is an old saying that there are two things you should never talk about at a party. Politics can polarize an audience, dividing people. I want to have fun with this blog, not run the risk of angering large groups of people since by mentioning what I feel about some issues.
- Religion – The other topic never to mention at a party. For some people, Religion is even more divisive than politics. Differing opinions about religion can even make enemies of friends. It is not what I really ant this blog to be about.
- Indepth Details of Work – First, I’m never quite sure how much about my work I can talk about. Secondly, it’s work, this blog is my personal blog and supposed to be fun
- Crushes on Non-Celebrities – It’s one thing to make a list of five celebrities that can get me on a roller coaster (I really hate roller coasters), but when you start talking about people I know, then things get weird. Even more awkward is that people I know read this blog, and the last thing I need is for person X to mention to person Y that I have a thing for them and make everything all awkwardly weird.
- Anything I’m Not Comfortable Talking About – This one is a given. After all, my blog, my rules. In most cases, this would be most polarizing current events.