5 Things I Don’t Do
There are a few things I should enumerate (first time I ever used it in a sentence, yay me!). There are five things that I do not do.
- Fly – If God had meant me to fly, he would have given me the bitchin’est set of kickass wings that anyone ever had. But he did not. Why? He did not want me to fly.
- Dance – I don’t dance. I’m not sure if I can’t keep a beat, or if I just can’t dance, but I don’t dance.
- Ride Roller Coasters – I really have no crazy desire to see my lunch come back up anytime soon.
- Bungee Jump – Similar to roller coasters, though this time, I have no desire to see my lunch fall out of me by means of gravity.
- Flirt – This is mostly because I just really suck at it.
Naturally, there are always caveats to any list like this. There are, in certain situations, certain parameters which will get me to do some of these things.
But that is a topic for another post.