5 Reasons Why I’m Told I Still Need Facebook
Posted by chyrondave
Currently, I am on day 3 of a Facebook fast and really not having any issues avoiding it. But, I have been told that there are some circumstances where I might actually need to keep a Facebook account. So, to be fair, I am willing to list five possible reasons why I would have to keep Facebook (along with any commentary why I wouldn’t).
- Everyone I know is on there – That’s right, everyone I know is on Facebook. Everyone I know… with their exciting, better lives, exciting better lives that are so much better than my own… moving on.
- A lot of bands I like are on Facebook – But then, a lot of the bands I like also have their own websites, so I could just follow them there.
- Some places offer coupons through Facebook – Granted, I have yet to actually like any of the places that do, but I have heard that some places offer coupons if you “like” them… which seems more like bribery than anything else.
- Everyone is telling me to be on Facebook – Though, if you think about it, I have never really been one to give into peer pressure that easily.
- Everyone I know is on Facebook – Yes, I have mentioned this already, but I really did not have a fifth point to make, so I thought I would just revisit my first point again… and cry.
- 11 Reasons People Aren’t Responding to Your Facebook Posts (blogs.constantcontact.com)
- Facebook Envy (keithecker.com)
- Five Tips to Keep Your Facebook Account From Being Hacked (vikitech.com)
- Facebook makes users envious, dissatisfied, study shows (panarmenian.net)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
About chyrondaveAvid comic reader, amateur writer, music fan, and someone with opinions, lots of opinions.
Posted on January 25, 2013, in Facebook, Internet, Lists, Personal, The Fives and tagged Facebook, internet, lists, personal, Social media, Social network, the fives. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.