5 New Year’s Resolutions I Hope To Keep
It happens every year. Everyone makes New Year’s Resolutions, most of which don’t even last until the second of January. I have to admit that I am one of them. Thus, this year, I decided to choose some resolutions that I could actually possibly keep.
- …To not destroy the Earth for my own personal gain. I figured it would be best to start out with an easy one to keep.
- …To go on at least one date this year. I decided to follow up my incredibly easy resolution with something a bit more difficult. I could have gone with “understand string theory” but I wanted something that was going to be almost impossible to do, thus making me feel that much better if I actually do it.
- …To edit last year’s NaNoWriMo project, possibly with the intent on getting it published. I think this last one is probably the closest to something I would want published. Well, actually the year before I wrote one that I liked much better, but the product placements, use of actual living people, and quoted song lyrics makes it a legal nightmare to deal with.
- …To participate in NaNoWriMo 2013. This is actually a no brainer. I was 99% sure I was going to participate in it anyway, if only to get the sci-fi story that’s rattling around in my head out of it and onto paper.
- Lose some weight……………… sorry, still laughing at that one while I’m snacking on some Oreos. Double stuffed, the only way an Oreo should be.
- New Year, New Opportunity (attilaovari.com)
- How to Keep Your New Year’s Resolution This Year! (allstate.com)
- New Year’s Resolutions are Useless! (rosalynfungholisticpsychology.wordpress.com)
- New Year’s Resolutions – A Good Time to Take Steps To Move You Towards Where You’re Going (nategibson.net)
- New Year’s Resolutions (tcjock.wordpress.com)