If I Won Powerball
As of Wednesday, November 28, the Powerball jackpot is an estimated 500 million dollars. Technically, I am not allowed to play because of work, but it is still fun to think of what I would do if I had actually won that jackpot.
- Be practical – play off my car, maybe buy a small house somewhere.
- Send Some On Myself – I would consider trying to get one of my NaNoWriMo books published.
- Send Some On Family – I think this one is pretty self explanatory
- Go a Little Crazy – I’d take a vacation somewhere nice… as long as it doesn’t involve flying, I hate flying.
- Go A Lot Crazy – I would buy Hostess and fire any upper level manager who voted himself a 300% pay raise while demanding that the people under him take a pay cut.