Character Creating Fun
Posted by chyrondave
I did this once before, but thought about it again now that I’m reading up on the rules for the new Marvel Comics Role Playing Game.
One of the things I liked about the first Marvel Super Heroes Role Playing Game was that it was possible to generate a character completely at random. I often had more fun rolling up new combinations and trying to craft the character from that. It is something that has been missing in a lot of the games that have followed.
Thus comes the challenge. I rolled up a random set of abilities and powers. If you are interested in the challenge, create a character from the powers that follow.
(where I thought necessary, I provided explanations of power levels and powers)
Physical Form: Random Mutant (think like the X-Men)
Origin: Biological exposure
Weakness: Energy Allergy – negates powers with continuous contact
- Fighting: Remarkable (superior talent, like Spider-Man)
- Agility: Excellent (intense dexterity/accuracy training)
- Strength: Good (able to press up to 400 lbs.)
- Endurance: Excellent (regular exercise)
- Reason: Typical (operate modern technology)
- Intuition: Amazing (strong hunches in regard to subjects)
- Psyche: Excellent (some mental control experience)
- Resources: Typical (middle class salary)
- Shadowcasting – Remarkable (can decrease light, heat, and hard radiation emissions)
- Body Armor (aetificial)
- Business administration
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
About chyrondaveAvid comic reader, amateur writer, music fan, and someone with opinions, lots of opinions.
Posted on May 5, 2012, in Comics, Creative, Media, Role Playing Games and tagged comics, creative, Game, Games, Marvel Super Heroes, Marvel Super Heroes Role Playing Game, media, Roleplaying, Super Heroes. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.