In an effort to get my other works out there, I pose to you the last paragraphs of my 2012 NaNoWriMo, which should show why it took me four extra days to actually write the end of the book.
NOTE: There are references in it that will make no sense when reading just the ending, but it comes together if you read the whole thing (if I don’t rewrite it into oblivion).
In the years that followed, new shield dancers and song warriors were born. They grew up, learning the legends of their kind. They heard the stories of Kendra and Finley, of Sheena and Thomas. And they grew up with the greatest legend of them all, that of Ariel and Curran Kestrel, the saviors of the shield dancers and the song warriors.
- What I learned from NaNoWriMo (thyrkas.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo 2012 (orangeatom.wordpress.com)
- The End of NaNoWriMo (takayta.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo Day 27: Major Success (laith.wordpress.com)
- Reflection on NaNoWriMo ’12 (agirlwhowrites.wordpress.com)
- What Comes After NaNoWriMo? (fulltimewritermom.com)