1) Swamp Thing – Specificly The Anatomy Lesson story written by Alan Moore.
2) Metamorpho – He’s been seen in guest shots, but nothing that is completely his own.
3) Starman – Jack Knight returns in a retelling of his origin as Starman.
4) Blackhawks – Set in either the WW2 or post WW2 era.
5) Dial H For Hero – Would like to see the concept of a variable hero animated.
6) The Creeper – Jack Ryder’s crazed alter ego would make an excellent dark piece like the Spectre short.
7) Camelot 3000 – Not a DC Universe title per se, but a series that would make an excelent animated feature
8) Blue Devil – Would be interesting to see the origin story of Blue Devil (before the mystical stuff really took over).
9) DC Detectives – Bringing together a trio of DC’s classic detectives, Roy Raymond, Jason Bard and Mysto, combining their investigative skills to solve “the crime of the century.”
10) G.I. Robot – Set in WW2 Pacific, This gritty version would bring the Weird War Tales character to life.