NaNoWriMo 2011 Day 6 Word Count Update
Taking advantage of the quiet Sunday night, I managed to boost my word count to a whopping 17,670 words. I even managed to work in NaNo mainstay the travelling shovel of death.
“You should just be lucky I don’t have that shovel with me.”
“The Travelling Shovel of Death?” the Man in Black asked, “where is that thing now, anyway?” J shrugged his shoulders. No one at DAO had any idea where the shovel had disappeared to this time.
So, on the check list of things to include in this NaNoWriMo:
- Reference to the romance novel Bedded By Her Lord – check (chapter 1)
- Reference to the Travelling Shovel of Death – check (above)
- Inclusion of a real author – Craig Shaw Gardner is forthcoming
- A Trebuchet – Still an opening for this one
- Reference to a word count – check (one character makes reference to another character’s name being so long because someone is trying to make a word count)
- My Novel Consumes Me – Day 6 of NaNoWriMo (badfoodbrokenbody.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo Post No. 2: Word Count and Other Things (tirelessthoughts.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo 2011 – Info, Calendars, Word Count Trackers (silenciobarnes.com)
- NaNoWriMo Day 5 – Guilt (cheddarnightmares.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo: Day 2 Update (laith.wordpress.com)
Posted on November 7, 2011, in Creative, NaNoWriMo, Personal, Writing and tagged creative, NaNoWriMo, NaNoWriMo 2011, nanowrimo2011, National Novel Writing Month, personal, travelling shovel of death, Word count, Writing. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.